When this policy mentions “we” or “us,” it refers to the controller of your information under this policy.
Information we Collect
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We may also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How We Collect
When you browse our website
As part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
When you communicate with us
When you join our mailing lists
You can manage your preferences or unsubscribe at any time by following the links in emails we send you.
What We Use
We collect only Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do We Store
Our company is hosted on a secured platform and your data from the website is stored securely. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
If you send emails with any personal details, this data will be sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS/SSL meaning that the email content is encrypted before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how our visitors use the site. We do this to help make sure the site is providing the information that our users are looking for in the best possible way.
Google Analytics records information about
- the pages you visit on the site
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
- We don’t collect or store any personal information about you, we anonymise your IP address and we don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The data controller of this website is Plastfree, c/o Leeds Industries UK Ltd, whose registered office is at
2nd Floor, 1-5 Clerkenwell Road
London EC1M 5PA
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device by websites that you visit. They allow a website to remember information, so that when you return it can respond appropriately.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer until they expire, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
You can use the settings in your browser to control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device.
To opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We receive technical data when you visit our website. This includes your IP address, web browser, operating system and the pages you visit. We log this data on our servers to help us maintain the performance and security of our website.
Information We Share
We use third parties to provide services to us, such as:
- Managing mailing lists and delivering email
- Hosting our websites
- Helping us analyse the use of these services
Legal Disclosure, Safety and Security
We may preserve, use, or disclose your personal data if we believe it is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request
- Protect the safety of any person
- Protect the integrity of our platform, including to help prevent spam or abuse
- Address fraud, security, or technical issues
- Protect our rights or property or the rights or property of those who use our services
Understanding your rights
It is important that you understand your legal rights around your personal data and how we may use it. If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, or if you would like to discuss or exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Controller at email@example.com
Get in Touch!
Feel free to contact us for any queries, feedback or complaints related to Plastfree products.
0800 4118 200
2nd Floor, 1-5 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5PA