Plastfree is thrilled to be working in partnership with Miss England contest, to host the sustainable, Plastfree Eco Queen, round for the first time! We will be judging alongside Miss England, welcoming an exciting opportunity for the winner to be featured as our Brand Ambassador for the year & receive an exclusive handpicked Eco Hamper packed with goodies and ethical, local, small businesses across UK.
For the Finals, in summer this year, all contestants will need to make an Eco-friendly outfit with a short description with pictures of how & why you choose to make this outfit. The talented conntestants have to:
- Think about what plastic free changes you have made to your life or would like to make
- Create a short step by step video of how you make the outfit
- What impact has the change had or will have on your regular consumption/daily life
- Take influence from that and reflect upon the materials you want to choose to start working
- Take individual photos of raw materials
- Take inspiration from nature, past Eco Queens, social media
- Work with materials you already have like recycled clothes
TO FOLLOW THE 40 FINALISTS,DOWNLOAD THE MISS ENGLAND APP & VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CONTESTANT
GOOD LUCK LADIES!